We can help you explore the area on your own for a couple of hours or all day!
We provide high quality, stable single and double kayaks, Stand Up Paddle Boards and all the necessary equipment and service. Including:
- the right kayak/SUP for your ability and size,
- a thorough orientation to your kayak/SUP,
- a comprehensive safety orientation,
- route recommendations and exclusive local kayaking/SUP route map,
- assistance with launching, and
- one waterproof dry bag per group for camera or phone.
Kayak Rental Rates
Stand Up Paddle Board Rental Rates
- Renters must complete and sign a rental agreement and waiver.
- Multi-day rental will be negotiated on an individual basis
- Once your reservation is made, simply meet our staff at least 15 minutes prior to your
rental time at the Mayne Island Resort.
- One hour Local Knowledge Orientation service available for Campers or visiting paddlers with their own kayaks, $50 plus tax (tides, currents, routes, weather).
"Thank you Doug and Leslie for a great kayaking experience. We had kayaked before but never from Mayne Island so were a little nervous at first but your orientation, safety talk and great route suggestion was just what we needed to make us feel comfortable." L.T. England